5.2:1 / 1000
We ship fast!
Orders placed before 1pm Central ship the same day.
The new Fuego LT series of spinning reels, state-of-the-art fishing tools that define Daiwa’s commitment to the LT Concept of lighter, tougher material. With conventional, heavier spinning reels, long hours of casting and retrieving can fatigue the arms and hands. The Fuego LT housing is light but sturdy constructed from a Carbon based material. The innovative Magsealed main shaft delivers butter smooth performance while preventing water or dirt intrusion. The technology uses a Mag Oil that can be magnetically solidified similar to a packing on a boat’s propeller shaft. Oil smooth operation, as well as a water and impurities barrier, makes the design and function unparalleled. The Machined Aluminum handle is ergonomically correct and screws easily into the body. Six ball bearings and one roller bearing combine to create the ultimate in silky smooth operation. If you are looking for an amazing reel packed with high-end design and technology features, then Daiwa’s Fuego LT may be the reel for you.
Fuego LT Features:
Air Bail: Hollow, tubular stainless steel bail for maximum rigidity and strength with minimum weight
- Air Rotor: Lighter, stronger, and more balanced than any other rotor system delivers the ultimate reel sensitivity and rotational balance
- ATD-Drag: Daiwa's Automatic Tournament Drag reduces initial drag start-up inertia for a smoother drag from the initial hook up
- Carbon Light Body: Extra-strong carbon-based composite material, lighter and tougher than ordinary graphite
- Machine Cut Handle: Slimmer, more compact, and 50% lighter
- MagSealed Body: Completely protects the interior of the reel against the elements
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Techniques: BobbersHard Topwater (Prop)Inline SpinnersJerk BaitsLipless CrankbaitsLive Bait RigsSpybaitsTrolling Shallow (0-9')Vertical Jigging Deep (20'+)Vertical Jigging Mid Depth (10'-19')Vertical Jigging Shallow (0-9')
|MODEL||BALL BEARINGS / ROLLER BEARINGS||GEAR RATIO||INCHES PER CRANK||WEIGHT (OZ)||MONO CAPACITY||BRAID CAPACITY||MAX DRAG (LB)|
|FGLT1000D||6BB+1||5.2:1||25.5||6.7||6/160, 8/110||6/320, 8/200||11|
|FGLT2500D||6BB+1||5.3:1||29.6||7.2||8/240, 10/210||10/250, 15/185||22|
|FGLT2500D-XH||6BB+1||6.2:1||34.5||7.2||8/240, 10/210||10/250, 15/185||22|
|FGLT3000D-C||6BB+1||5.3:1||31.6||7.6||10/280, 12/220||15/250, 20/220||22|
|FGLT4000D-C||6BB+1||5.2:1||32.5||8.6||10/360, 14/250||20/280, 30/200||26.4|