The new and improved Lew’s Tournament Pro Speed Spool LFS is ready to impress. From its stylish good looks to its beefed-up interior, the Tournament Pro is re-defining what performance is all about. The Tournament Pro LFS includes an Adjustable Centrifugal Braking System and is built around aluminum Speed Gears®, so from cast to catch you’re covered.
- One-piece aluminum frame with lightweight C45 carbon sideplates
- Machine forged double anodized aluminum U-shape 34mm spool
- Premium 11-bearing system with stainless steel double-shielded ball bearing with Zero Reverse® one-way clutch bearing
- High strength hard anodized aluminum Speed Gears®, cut on precision Hamai CNC machines
- P2 Super Pinion bearing supported pinion gear provides precise alignment and solid stability, resulting in smoother operation and extended gear life
- Externally adjustable 6-pin 27 position QuietCast® Adjustable Centrifugal Braking system (ACB)
- Double anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with patented Speed Dial® line indicator
- Rugged carbon fiber drag system provides up to 20lbs. of drag power
- Double anodized drag star with audible click adjustment
- Bowed, lightweight 95MM carbon fiber handle with Combat Grip™ knobs
- Combat GripTM thumb bar
- Zirconia line guide
- External lube port
- Patented Speed Keeper® hook keeper
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.